What is Microblading?
Microblading; also known as 3D brows, eyebrow embroidery, feather touch or microstroking is a procedure categorized under permanent makeup, but unlike traditional cosmetic tattooing, it is less invasive and is considered semi-permanent. Microblading typically lasts 1-2 years, depending on skin type lifestyle. The procedure is done by using a handheld tool with ultra fine needles and each 'hair stroke' is gently etched into the skin, giving an incredibly natural and realistic look. Microblading can dramatically correct and fully reconstruct eyebrows and is excellent for those wanting to enhance their brows or those who have little to no eyebrows.
See my latest work on Insatgram!
INITIAL SESSION + PERFECTION SESSION - $525
- 2.5 hour initial session includes a consultation, selecting brow shape and color, application of microbladed hairstrokes and scheduling of the 4-6 week complementary perfection session.
- 1.5 hour perfection session includes touch-up of any faded hairstrokes and any shaping issues will be addressed. This appointment must take place between 4-6 weeks from the initial session to be considered complementary.
COLOR BOOSTS + TOUCH UPS - $125
- For clients who feel they need more color or perfecting of hairstrokes. This service must be preformed 3 months after, but before 12 month from the initial session date.
12 MONTH COLOR BOOST + TOUCH UP - $250
- Yearly touch-up to ensure an ongoing perfected brow.
I am proud to offer a special rate of $325 for the Initial + Perfection Session and a lifetime discount of 15% for all cancer survivors!
**If you have an existing brow tattoo, depending on the fading and color, it may require more work or treatment. In this case, the rate for microblading may be higher – please consult with me prior to booking with a photo of your current brows.
Touch up rates do not apply to microblading or tattoo work done elsewhere. Please inquire for rates
HOW CAN I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Appointments can be made by clicking the "book" button below or by texting/calling 512-923-8893
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking in order to secure your appointment.
- Your $100 deposit will be applied toward your final balance – due on the day of your appointment. Final balance must be paid in full. We accept cash or credit.
ARRIVE ON TIME
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Being late for your appointment sets the following client’s appointment back. We respect our client’s time and expect the same courtesy. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and your deposit will be forfeited.
- 72 hours notice is required to make any changes to your appointment.
- Less than 72 hours notice for a cancellation or change will result in the forfeit of your deposit.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment you will be charged 50% of the session price.
- More than 15 min late, or no shows will result in a change of the full service price
PERFECTION SESSION POLICY
- To qualify to be included in the initial session price, perfection season must be performed within the 4-6 week window after your initial session. If you need to reschedule your appointment for after that time frame for any reason, you will be charged the full touch-up price.